Let’s face it, maintaining a pool is expensive and A LOT of work - and that’s if your pool is in good working condition! Maybe your pool has been severely damaged or has been neglected beyond repair? Perhaps you would just prefer to have some extra yard space for a garden or for other activities. Whatever your reason, it’s important to have your pool filled in by a professional team from start to finish.
Allen’s Landscape and Excavating are leaders in pool demolition and landscape restoration. We strive to ensure that minimal damage is done to the surrounding areas by using the lowest impact equipment and machinery whenever possible. Our team has the experience and knowledge necessary to ensure that the job is done on time, on budget, and as safely as possible.
Here are a few common reasons to fill in your pool:
- the pool has structural damage or failure
- maintenance costs are too high
- having a pool is deterring buyers from purchasing your home
- removing the pool reduces your personal liability
- the pool no longer has purpose and isn’t used